The SOLA Gallery Return Policy
We want everyone who buys a piece of art from The SOLA Gallery to be 100% satisfied with their purchase. If you want to return your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help. You have seven days from receipt of your artwork to ponder your decision and make sure you are happy with your purchase. If during the seven days you decide for any reason that you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund of the price of the product. Shipping charges will not be refunded and return shipment costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Please unpack your artwork carefully. We ask that you retain all packaging until you have decided that you are happy with your purchase. If you are returning the artwork, repackage using the original packaging materials. If you have already disposed of the original packaging, you will be responsible for purchasing and using similar acid free packaging materials.
Important steps and timelines to remember:
- Within seven days of receipt of the artwork, please contact us at service@theSOLAGallery.com to give us the order information and your reason for return.
- Repackage the artwork using original packaging materials or similar acid free packaging.
- Within three days of notifying us of your intent to return, ship the artwork.
- Email service@theSOLAGallery.com to complete the process
If you do not notify The SOLA Gallery of your intent to return within seven days and do not ship within three days after notification, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Once we receive the undamaged artwork, the return will be processed and the amount owed will be refunded to your original source of payment (minus shipping costs) within 7-10 days of your merchandise return.
What to Do if the Artwork Arrives Damaged
- Within seven days of receipt please email service@theSOLAGallery and provide your order information and a contact phone number where we can reach you.
- Take photos of the damaged artwork and packaging and email to service@the SOLAGallery.com
- Save the original packaging.